Devon Horse Show & Country Fair Foundation
As a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization, the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair Foundation relies on your support to make improvements necessary to ensure its position as one of the premier equestrian event facilities in the country and maintain the classic charm of the Country Fair.
How You Can Help
Over the past three years, with your help, the Foundation has made a concerted effort to address some of the areas of the grounds most in need of attention. Some major improvements to date include:
- New Footing in the Dixon Oval, Wheeler Ring and Schooling Area.
- Complete restoration of the barns along Dorset and Berkley Roads.
- Additional box seating at East 2 grandstand.
- New Tea Cart, Pavilion, Picnic Grove, Souvenir and Candy booths in the Country Fair.
- Increased and improved handicapped seating.
- Construction of a new Hospitality Complex.
- Restoration of the Main, South and East Grandstands.
- Remodel of Horse Show Office and Committee Stand.
- Redesign of Country Fair food booths.
- Complete the Barn Restoration Project, including the barns along Valley Forge Road.
There are many opportunities available for those who wish to participate, and with much work to yet be completed, we are asking you to consider making a tax deductible donation to the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair Foundation.
Gifts may be made by mail or online. If you would like to make a gift by transfer of securities, please contact Paul Saylor, Financial Director, at 610-964-0550 ext. 217 or email email@example.com. Donate Online