Country Fair Special Events
Wednesday, May 20 - First Night at the Devon Art Gallery
The Art Gallery also hosts First Night at Devon, held the night before the official opening of the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair, when guests enjoy viewing beautiful art among the grounds that are abuzz with horses and riders in the practice ring and vendors open for shopping. Guests enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while being treated to a special preview of the art showcased in the gallery, including the official Devon poster.
First Night at Devon has raised over $50,000 for the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair Foundation. To request an invitation, please call 610.525.2533.
FIRST NIGHT SPONSORS
Thursday, May 21 and Tuesday, May 26 - Family Days
Specials on Food, Fun, and Souvenirs.
Tuesday: Includes the afternoon guided back-barn tours from 3-6pm.
Wednesday, May 27 - Ladies Day Information and Tickets
“Devon ~ The Tradition Continues”
- Categories: Best of Devon, Most Fascinating, Best Hat to Toe,
Best in Show
- Registration: 9:30 – 10:30 AM; Hat Contest: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Free General Admission until 1PM for Ladies in elegant hats
- $50 – Hat Contest, Reception, and Shopping “Passport to Devon Elegance”
- $100 – Hat Contest, Lunch in Pavilion from 12-2 PM, and shopping “Passport to Devon Elegance”
To receive an invitation or more information, please email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LADIES’ DAY SPONSORED BY
Sunday, May 31 - Children's Day & Plant Sale
Brenda Carpenter Photography
Festivities are from 11-2 (music, face painting, hat decorating, children’s caricatures, etc.)
Note: All children’s activities are free except for the Itty Bitty Hat-making
- Itty Bitty Hat Decorating is from 11-12:30 ($5.00/hat)
- Itty Bitty Hat Parade 12:30
Plant Sale inside the Main Gate, 3pm
Photo by Brenda Carpenter Photography