Brenda Carpenter Photography
Fast Facts About The Devon Country Fair
- Began in 1919
- Over 120 Chairmen and over 2,000 volunteers
- Money raised through the Country Fair has always supported Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Since 1919, the Country Fair has donated over $18 million to Bryn Mawr Hospital. These donations have supported and made possible various projects throughout the years including: a customer friendly upgrade of the Emergency Department, the Comprehensive Breast Center, Maternal-Fetal Medicine program, the Outpatient Diagnostic Center, the Neuro-Cardiac ICU, the Labor & Delivery waiting area and Patient Lounge, and an overall hospital modernization project.
- On December 1, 2017, the Devon Country Fair was proud to present the fourth and final installment of a $2 million, 5 year pledge to Bryn Mawr Hospital. This check marked the completion of our pledge to the hospital’s modernization project.
- In 2019, the Devon Country Fair, began their newest 5-year $2 million pledge to Bryn Mawr Hospital. We are proud to support Bryn Mawr Hospital’s commitment to the mental health of our surrounding community by supporting the hospital’s plans to relocate and expand the behavioral health unit to 40 beds, doubling its current capacity and creating modern facilities.